Thank you for visiting the Pall Mall Barbers Ltd. website. By using this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. You should check these Terms and Conditions each time you revisit the website. By continuing to use this website, you accept any changes and agree to be bound by them. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference. If you purchase any goods or services through this website, additional Terms of Sale will also apply.
- Who we are
- Registration information and password
- What you are allowed to do
- What you are not allowed to do
- Intellectual property rights
- Your personal information
- Public forums & product reviews
- External links
- Our liability
- Who we areThis website is operated by Pall Mall Barbers Ltd (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in England. Our registered company number is 06634516, and our registered office is at 27 Whitcomb Street, Pall Mall, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 7EP. Pall Mall Barbers VAT Number is 876 8492 55.
- Registration information and passwordWe restrict access to certain parts of our website to registered users and/or our customers. If we provide you with a user ID code and/or other password, you must keep the password secret and ensure that it is not used by others. Anything done by someone who has used your User ID and password we will assume to have been done by you and you will be responsible for it. If you think that someone else may have access to or be using your User ID or password, or if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you must contact us as soon as possible.
- What you are allowed to doYou may only use this website for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may retrieve and display content from this website on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. If you do so, you must not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices from the original content. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of this website and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
- What you are not allowed to doExcept to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to:
- store pages of this website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of this website;
- remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of this website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use this website and anything available from the website for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will terminate immediately if you breach any of these terms.
- OrderingAll orders placed by you via this website are subject to our latest Terms and Conditions.During the ordering process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and make changes or correct any errors. Upon receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email, detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email does not constitute an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.Our acceptance of your order and the completion of a contract between you and us takes place upon despatch of the order even if your payment has been processed immediately.We may refuse to accept an order on any or all of the following grounds:
- where goods are no longer available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- where we suspect any fraudulent activity;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Sales to destinations not within our list of shipping countries will only be accepted with prior arrangement and will be subject to pre-payment and may be subject to a minimum export sale order value.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any items sold, or prohibit a sale altogether, including but not limited to prohibiting sales to resellers. In any such event the consumer will be refunded immediately.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, we are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only.
- BillingWe take payment immediately for your order and all goods are subject to availability. We always endeavour to keep accurate stock information on our website. However, in the event we are unable to supply a product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and issue a full refund.In the interests of preventing fraud, we will validate names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records. We may also instruct a third-party to complete these checks. By ordering from this website you consent to these checks. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.If, using our currency selector, you chose to display our prices in another currency; we will endeavour to display all prices and invoices in your selected currency. When this is not possible – prices will be displayed in UK Pounds sterling. Please note that all our prices are converted from UK Pounds sterling by referencing a known and trusted Exchange, but these prices must be treated as a guide only and your bank exchange rate may be different to our rates. We update these rates every night.
- Intellectual property rightsAll intellectual property rights in any content on this website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from this website.
- Public forums & product reviewsThis website may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums and product review facilities (collectively Forums & Reviews) available to its users. We do not control the material submitted to Forums & Reviews (collectively Postings), nor are Postings actively moderated. You are solely responsible for the content of your Postings as submitted by you and acknowledge that all Postings express the views of their respective authors, and not our views.If you participate in any Forums & Reviews, you must:
- keep all Postings relevant to the purpose of the Forum & Reviews and the nature of any topic;
- not submit any Posting that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- not submit any Posting that contains any viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements;
- not submit any Posting containing any form of advertising; and
- not impersonate, or misrepresent an affiliation with, any person or entity.
You agree that, by submitting any Posting, you grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Posting (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology, and you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of such Posting.
Whilst we do not pre-screen Postings, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any Posting submitted by you and/or to close any topic, at any time without notice to you.
Complaints about the content of any Posting must be sent to us using our contact form and must contain details of the specific Posting giving rise to the complaint.
- Our liability
- We are not responsible if you cannot access our website properly or at all because your ISP connection, the Internet generally or your browser software is inadequate or functioning badly, or if your ISP suspends or terminates their service to you, or because of any other event outside our control.
- Making your use of the website enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of our website. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during what we anticipate will be relatively low levels of online use. We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion , we see the need to do that. We will try to have our website available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
- Our website relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the website and try to fix bugs that we spot or are notified to us, we cannot guarantee that our website will be bug-free or will work all the time. It is not a term of these Terms and Conditions that our website or any individual feature of our website will always be available, error free and/or free from viruses.
- Except to the extent that any Terms of Sale apply, we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of this website.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any content on this website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) any responsibility for or liability arising out of any dealings you have with third parties that take place using or facilitated by our website; and (b) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of your use of our website, or of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any Terms of Sale (if applicable). For example, losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us when you register as a user on this website.
- Notwithstanding this, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any liability we may have for: (a) death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our liability; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- GeneralThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding these terms or this website will only be dealt with by the English courts, provided that, if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court worldwide.If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions or any Terms of Sale (if applicable) is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any part or other provision.
27 Whitcomb Street
WC2H 7EPThanks for your time.Pall Mall Barbers Ltd.Updated 4 th December 2014