Book Your Appointment Online Now
We Are Now Taking Online Bookings, Spaces Are Filling Up Fast!
The Stores Open on the 04th of July are:
Pall Mall Barbers Fitzrovia Book Now
Pall Mall Barbers Kings Cross – Book Now
Pall Mall Barbers Trafalgar Square – Book Now
Pall Mall Barbers Birmingham – Book Now
The Stores Open on the 06th of July are:
Pall Mall Barbers Westminster – Book Now
Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate – Book Now
Pall Mall Barbers Paddington – Book Now
Please make sure that you will wear a face mask once entering our premises.
OUR POST-COVID-19 MEASURES – HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
We would like to 100% reassure you that we’re doing absolutely everything we can to ensure your safety during your visit at Pall Mall Barbers. Our top priority remains the wellbeing of our customers and providing a safe environment for everyone and our team members.
From 04.07.2020, your visit at Pall Mall Barbers will be singly different following the Covid-19 UK Reopening Guidelines. A New Set of measures will become the new normal, outstanding hygiene and cleaning protocols standards and social distancing rules in place to reinsure your safety.
Appointments only – we will be operating on an appointment basis, to make sure there isn’t any queuing inside or near the premises. Appointments can be booked on our website or Download our App Android & Apple.
We would like to ask all our customers to make only contactless payments and card payments if possible.
All surfaces such as cutting stations, equipment, and other high-touching points such as surfaces, card payment machines, and barber chairs will be thoroughly sanitized with antibacterial throughout the day and in-between each appointment. Barbering equipment such as scissors, combs, brushes, and clippers to be sanitized with relevant disinfecting products (clippercide, barricade)
Upon entering our premises, the antibacterial gel will be made available. Antibacterial hand wash will also be available on each cutting station to use at any time.
Our barbers will use only disposable towels and gowns for treatments and will wear masks and face coverings at all times.
ALL WE ASK
Of our customers, we encourage that a face covering is worn in order to ensure maximum hygiene and that everyone adheres to the 2M social distancing regulations that we’re all used to by now. This way, we can provide the indulgent grooming experience that we’re known for in the safest possible environment!
- Wait outside until barber is ready
- All clients just wear masks on the entrance, during service and exit
- Appointments only
- Contactless payment preferred
- Use hand sanitizer before taking a seat and touching door handles /surfaces
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and Covid-19 protocol at all times during your visit
- Please attend if possible alone for your appointment, the waiting area will be previously closed
- No newspapers/magazines/beverages provisory handed in the premises
- No walking to purchase products – all products purchased online at https://www.pallmallbarbers.com/shop/unless the client has an appointment then barbers can sell at check out.
- Please note that you will need to check in with Covid-19 NHS App once entering our premises, QR Code available on all our stores. If by any chance you will not be able to access the Covdi-19 NHS App – we have a form where you can fill your details.
AIR HUGS FOR NOW
We continue to stay well informed of the developing situation, following the latest official advice and recommendations and we’ll keep you updated regularly with total transparency as things
progress. Huge thanks for your continued support – it means the world. We look forward to welcoming you in.
PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Keep Calm and Welcome Back!
Amends made 30/09/2020