Post-Shave Balm Sandalwood & Clove
100ml e 3.4fl.oz
- Help to reduce the redness and irritation caused by shaving – dragging a razor across your skin causes it to become inflamed.
- Balms tend to include soothing ingredients, such as Prickly Pear Oil which is full of Vitamin E.
- After rinsing off any leftover shaving product, pat the skin dry with a towel and apply the balm in gentle upward strokes, paying extra attention to any dry or irritated areas
- Soothing ingredients, such as vitamin E, and humectants like glycerin help keep water in the skin.
- Balms work well across skin types. You may find that dry skin types need more product, and oilier skin needs a little less – but often oily skin is dehydrated skin, in need of moisture. Ultimately it comes down to your texture preference. Oils are especially good for nourishing any facial hair and the skin beneath it, and gels are better if you prefer a lightweight texture.
- We spent years formulating our products, using our experience and expertise in working with men’s skin to guide us – so we know it works.
Directions for use: Apply one pump to the skin after shaving and massage onto the shaved area.
We know how important it is to keep yourself looking groomed all year round. That is why we produced a vast range of luxury men grooming products, inspired by our client’s needs and lifestyles. It reveals a character that asserts itself with independence and determination, for the city gentlemen who chooses his destiny. We stock our products in-store and online to help you keep your hair and beard looking fresh and healthy at all times, allowing you to maintain it yourself between visits to our shop. All our products are formulated with the highest-quality ingredients, made in the UK.
Staying on top of it is essential if you want to ensure that you are ready for any situation and always looking your best, and we want to help you do just that.