Valentine’s Day is the one day of the year when every lady expects the gentleman in their lives to pull out all of the stops to make them feel special and loved, so here are our Valentine’s Day unique date ideas for gentlemen;
- Book dancing classes to learn a new hobby together whilst also spending more time together, starting with a dancing class on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day 2016 falls on a Sunday, so why not make your lady a special brunch, complete with eggs benedict and champagne. Find Valentine’s Day recipes here. Can’t cook? Why not go all out and hire your own personal chef to cook a fantastic meal? Find more information here
- Attend a wine tasting day complete with an array of delicious accompanying cheeses and dishes
- Plan a ‘Day date’ complete with brunch, a show in central London and finish with a meal at one of London’s best restaurants, such as Nobu
- Plan a spa day especially for couples, such as the Away Spa located in the W Hotel on Leicester Square, complete with a romantic meal and overnight stay
- Organise a surprise trip for the weekend to Paris or a neighbouring European City
- Organise dinner and drinks in a Jazz Café, such as London’s world famous Jazz Café in Camden
- Brave the cold and take your loved one on a boating trip in London’s Hyde Park
Haven’t found the perfect gift yet? Check out this blog for 2016 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her. Take it from us chaps, don’t leave organising a date or purchasing a gift until the very last minute; Valentine’s Day is the busiest day of the year for most establishments, including your local barbers!
To look the part for your date, visit our website to book your wet shave or haircut online now at the location and with the stylist of your choice.
Got Something to Say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.