Crops come and go, trims trend and fringes fall in and out of fashion but the long locks look seems to stand the test of time. Okay so not everybody rocks the shoulder-length hair style but if you are a man with a mane, we have got some tips to keep that fur fresh. If you’ve got long hair, you tread a fine line between it being unkept, ugly, underwhelming and cool, creative and casual.
5 Ways To Help Guys With Long Hair
The difficult stage is when it’s not quite lengthy enough to treat as long hair and you are reduced to a baseball cap. Get past that stage, however, and you aren’t far from the finish line where adoring women await alongside jealous judgement from your fellow man. Growing it is one thing but knowing what to do with it is another, so here are some helpful suggestions:
- If you are trying to keep it casual, avoid blow drying. Air drying is kinder to your hair and gives you an ‘I woke up looking good’ look.
- A comb can isolate strands of hair, so run your fingers through your mane because it will present a better appearance and frankly, it feels nice.
- Special occasion? Maybe you are attending the banquet to end all banquets and you don’t want your long locks getting in the way of your smart attire. Apply some of our luxurious pomade and use a comb to render a side parting with a swept-behind-the-ears finale.
- Pony tails and headbands are your best friends when you’re at the gym. Keep it tucked and tidy while you’re pumping iron.
- Visit an excellent, experienced barber at least once every couple of weeks and get your hair tended to. Even if your desired hairdo is downright laid-back and lazy, you still need to give it some TLC.
Visit The Best Barbers in London
If you’re a guy with a manly mane, you might want to invest in a product which will help you maintain the long hair but having cool hair can only be a reality if you are familiar with a good barbershop in London. Keeping your long hair well-groomed starts by visiting the best barber shop in London, and while you’re there you may want to get that beard trim you’ve been putting off from a beard grooming specialist. Finding a luxury barber in London who can deliver what’s best for your long hair and give you the best wet shave you’ve never had is a difficult feat but that’s why we are here.
Pall Mall Barbers is a beard grooming emporium and we are the best men’s haircut experts, so trot into one of our barbershops in London, to get yourself sorted with no fuss. Once you’ve visited, you’ll wonder why you ever tried any other London barbershop.
In terms of trimming long hair in London, you’ll find our barbers very useful. They’ll even recommend you a product to take away which will make managing and maintaining long hair much, much easier. It is our very own Sea Salt Spray which is perfect for a messy, undone look with subtle hold. Whether you’re going away on holiday this summer or not, everybody will think you’ve just come back from the beach. Expect volume and expect thickness.
Our Sea Salt Spray is a great sidekick for men with long hair, purchase yours here.
Alternatively, you can purchase at one of our luxury barbershops in London where you’ll be getting your hair trimmed and styled, and your beard shaven and shaped. Our London barbershops are situated in Bishopsgate, Fitzrovia, King’s Cross, Trafalgar Square and Westminster. Which one will you make a home for your hair?
Speaking of homes, we recently found a new one across the pond in New York City. Have you ever been to the Big Apple? If you find yourself in Manhattan, take a trip to our New York barbershop for a touch of British luxury barbering stateside. More info at www.pallmallbarbers.NYC.
Barber Soho, barbers in soho, barbers near covent garden, covent garden barbers, barbers near oxford street, barbers in shoredtich, barbers in waterloo, barbers waterloo, barbers on the strand, barbers in Angel, barbers near vauxhall bridge, vauxhall bridge barbers, spitalfield barbers, fenchurch street barbers, barbers on fenchurch street, best barbers in London, barbers in London.
Got Something to Say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.